- H.S.C. (10 + 2) of Maharashtra, H.S.C. board or equivalent board of any state.
- 10 + 2 of any course in Architecture, Interior, Civil Engg., Construction technology Building Supervisor, Architectural Assistantship, Architectural, Civil draftsmanship or similar courses in architectural, Civil, MCVC or any other technology in which Engineering drawing is covered – All recognized by Technical Education Board Maharashtra or equivalent universities and boards of any state.
- Diploma Course in Interior Design or Architecture DCE, DEE, DME of (10 + 3) years duration conducted by Board of Technical Education or any other Govt. recognized Authority of any state.
- The candidate who have passed H.S.C. (10 + 2) of Maharashtra State Board and completed full time Interior Design Diploma (10 + 2 + 2) or equivalent course conducted by board of technical or vocational education or any other Govt. recognized Authority of any state.
Intake Capacity : 60 Students
Duration of Course: 3 years
Admissions to Bachelor of Interior Design (B.I.D.) is given purely based on merit, based on 12th standard marks and written Examination/Interview. Final selection will be based on 50% of 12th marks and 50% of Entrance /Interview. Government rules of reservation will be strictly followed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 10TH / SSLC Certificate
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Cast Certificate / Income Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Eligibility Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Photographs -04 (Identity size)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) if applicable