Eligibility for the Course: Student seeking admission to the B.Com. (Business Management) programme must have passed 12th standard from Commerce or Science stream & any state with a recognized board or equivalent.
Intake Capacity: Total intake capacity of the B.Com (Business Management) course is 60 students.
Duration of the Course: The duration of the course is for three years divided into two semesters per year.
Admissions to B.Com. Business Management is given purely based on merit, based on 12th standard marks and written Examination/Interview. Final selection will be based on 50% of 12th marks and 50% of Entrance /Interview. Government rules of reservation will be strictly followed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 10TH / SSLC Certificate
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Cast Certificate / Income Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Eligibility Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Photographs -04 (Identity size)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) if applicable