1. H.S.C. (10+2) of Maharashtra state board or equivalent with Science (Any Group)
Intake of students: Total intake capacity of the BSc Food Technology and Management course is 60 students
Duration of Course: The duration of the course is for three years divided into two semesters per year.
Admissions to Bachelor of Science in Food Technology & Management B.Sc.(FTM) is given purely based on merit, based on 12th standard marks and written Examination/Interview. Final selection will be based on 50% of 12th marks and 50% of Entrance /Interview. Government rules of reservation will be strictly followed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 10TH / SSLC Certificate
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Cast Certificate / Income Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Eligibility Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Photographs -04 (Identity size)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) if applicable