Bachelor of Science (BSc.)
Food Technology and Management
Objectives of the course-
- To increase the employability of women in the food processing sector of Indian economy which hasbeen accorded priority in policy making.
- To expose the participant to the basic essentials of Food Technology &preservation so that theybecome capable of independently handling food processing units.
- To make them understand the nutritional side which may help inculcate the scientific viewregarding dietary habits of population.
- To enable the participants to keep themselves abreast of recent changes in Food Technology andManagement.
- To appreciate the Management and Marketing prospective of Food Processing Industry, and tocreate necessary awareness regarding the laws affecting Food Processing and Preservation.