Eligibility for the Course :
B.A. (DFC) - Student seeking admission to the programme must have passed 12th standard from any faculty & any state with a recognized board or equivalent.
Short term courses – No Education qualification.
Intake Capacity : 60 Seats per year
Duration of the Course : 3 years
Admissions to Bachelor of Arts in Dress Making & Fashion Coordination B.A(DMFC) is given purely based on merit, based on 12th standard marks and written Examination/Interview. Final selection will be based on 50% of 12th marks and 50% of Entrance /Interview. Government rules of reservation will be strictly followed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 10TH / SSLC Certificate
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Cast Certificate / Income Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Eligibility Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Photographs -04 (Identity size)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) if applicable