H.Sc. (10+2) of Maharashtra State Board or equivalent with Science
Intake capacity: Total intake capacity for B.Sc. (Environment Science) is 60 students.
Admissions to B.Sc. in Environment Science is given purely based on merit, based on 12th standard marks and written Examination/Interview. Final selection will be based on 50% of 12th marks and 50% of Entrance / Interview. Government rules of reservation will be strictly followed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 10TH / SSLC Certificate
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet
- College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Cast Certificate / Income Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Eligibility Certificate (For other state / Non Maharashtra students)
- Photographs -04 (Identity size)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) if applicable