Outcome of the degree
After completing B.com (Bank management) course the students will be able to
1. Identify the different functional aspects of banking world and recognize different opportunities in banking sector.
2. Acquire the different skills necessary for professional attitude.
3. Identify the problems and challenges faced by banks in reaching remote areas of the country as well as recent trends in banking sector.
4. Identify role and importance of technology in banking sector.
5. Analyze the day to day banking operations in practice.