Outcome of the degree
After completing the B.Com. (Business Management) course the students would be able to:
1. Identify the different elements of management arena and recognize different opportunities in the business.
2. Acquire the different skills required by a manager.
3. Identify the managerial challenges and inculcate the capability to cope with the spontaneous changes.
4. Understand the importance of research.
5. Develop effective communication skills and with the use of appropriate technology.